Sony announced already that they will release the 3.5 update of PlayStation 4 on 6th April. Are you excited? Well, if you do not have a PlayStation 4 then there is nothing to be excited about but on the other hand, if you have one, this is really an exciting news for you. Do you know why? Let's know about the reasons in this article.
So, if you did get time to see the video, you now know what the 3.5 is all about. Even then, let's discuss some of the features which we think are important enough to talk about.
So, what are the key features that we get in 3.5 update?
- Appear Offline: On your Profile tab, Quick Menu and login screen, we've added a new option called 'Online Status.' From here, you can choose to 'Appear Offline.' This could be useful if, for example, you want to fully concentrate on your game or watch a movie without interruption. You will remain 'offline' until you chose to change your setting. Don't forget to turn it back on to fully experience your PS4.
- Friend Online Notification: Now you can choose to get notified when your friends come online. To receive notifications, access your Friends profile, press Options, and select 'Notify When Online.' For quick management of your entire Friends list choose to 'Select All' or 'Deselect All' of your friends via Settings > Notifications.
- User Scheduled Events: On the Events tab, we're adding the ability to schedule gameplay sessions with your friends. Just select 'Create Event,' and you'll be able to make an invitation for an upcoming gameplay session. Choose the day, time, game, and send it to individual friends or a Group. When your event starts, users who registered will automatically be added to a Party so you can start playing right away. You can also share an event to a Community. Once shared, the event will be posted to the Community wall and members can register from there. User Scheduled Events can also be created in the PS App.
- Play Together: This feature allows all members of a Party to see what each person is playing so that you can easily join a friend's game, or start a new game together.
- Remote Play (PC and Mac): With this update, we're expanding PS4’s Remote Play capabilities to work with PC and Mac giving you more freedom and flexibility to play your PS4. Remote Play is compatible with the following system software: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11. The following resolutions and framerate options are available, depending on your internet bandwidth: Resolution options: 360p, 540p, 720p, Default resolution--540p, Frame rate: Standard (30fps), High (60fps), Default frame rate--Standard (30fps).
- Broadcast: You now have the option to broadcast to Dailymotion.
- Social Improvements: Share your friends' best moments to your feed for everyone to see…spread the glory. You can also tag players when you Share videos and screenshots to Facebook and Twitter, make sure your friends don't miss out on any of your great gaming moments.
- PSN Status: To quickly check the status of the PlayStation Network Services, you can view this via Settings > Network.
- Teen Account Creation: Teens (aged 13 – 17 years) can now create their own account and start playing in offline mode until parents approve the account and complete the parental control set up at their leisure.
- PlayStation Plus Hub: Plus members can now enjoy easy access and management of their online storage. You can also see from your PS Plus Games which of your friends also play your monthly Plus games.
So, are you excited? The update will release on 6th April, Eastern time (12.00am). We recommend that you wait for an hour at least before you download the update.
Let us know your thoughts after you download the updates.//TODO: Rijesiti rating i odkomentarisati ovo kad rijesim ?>